Rick's Computers Help Desk
The SILVER plan allows any knowledgeable employee of the customer location to place telephone calls to RICK'S COMPUTERS, INC. for help in the following areas not pertaining to Servers, Firewalls, Routers, and Networking Issues:
The annual fee for the SILVER plan is $350.00.
- Questions on System Software
- General service questions on workstations
- Determine your computer needs
- Assist with selecting the best value in hardware and software products
- Requests for literature and specifications
- Current listings of technical support phone numbers for other manufacturers
- Latest version numbers of software and hardware products
- Information on how to procure upgrades to your current software
The GOLD plan allows any knowledgeable employee of the customer location to place telephone calls to RICK'S COMPUTERS, INC. for help in the following areas:
The annual fee for the GOLD plan is $750.00.
- All of the areas of the SILVER plan . . . plus . . .
- Questions or help with server configuration
- Questions or configuration of firewalls
- Questions or help with internet routers
- Assistance in diagnosing and resolving network issues
- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
The GOLD plan requires remote access capabilities to the devices that you need assistance with. This may require additional installations and/or an on-site service trip at the customer's expense.
Help Desk Telephone Support does not cover or include any on-site trips deemed necessary during support conversations. These would be billed at the regular hourly rate.
Without either of these support contracts, you are still welcome to contact us and schedule service calls. Regular labor rates and mileage would apply.
If you have any questions regarding our web pages, please contact